Corporate Secretarial Services
Our corporate secretarial services department provides advice and reliable services to our clients. This include formation of company, formation of cooperatives, registration of business, etc.
Formation of Company
- Incorporation of companies and foundation with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM)
Formation of Cooperatives
- Incorporation of cooperatives with Jabatan Pembangunan Koperasi (JPK)
Registration of Business
- Registration of sole-proprietorship and partnership with Registrar of Business (ROB)
Company Secretarial Services
- Provide on-going services such as maintain statutory records, register and report any changes in the company, arrange and attend directors’ and shareholders’ meetings and minute taking for clients
- Our registration services maintain the registration of members, issuance of share certificates, attend to share transfers and special exercises as well as process dividend warrants for companies.
Registration with Statutory Bodies
- Advice and assist clients in the registration with government bodies
Special Due Diligence
- Obtain relevant documents, conduct various searchers, attend to relevant parties and government bodies such as Inland Revenue Board (IRB), Official Assignee, Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM), Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM), Immigration Department, Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN), Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ), Polis Diraja Malaysia (PDRM) and others.