Business Audit and Advisory Services (BAAS)
BAAS remains the firm’s established key service area. Each and every audit encompasses a tailored approach based on years of development and practice. Although each audit is different in terms of size and complexity, we provide the same level of professionalism to all our clients.
In the process of auditing a company, our professionals shall review the organization’s procedures and assess the various operational and financial risks involved. We conclude our review with the issuance of a management letter to client. usually
Apart from auditing, we also provide audit related advisory services including;
- Financial Due Diligence Review
- Valuation of Business
- Investigative Audit
- Reporting Accountants
- Monitoring Accountants
- Independent Expert Opinion
- Certification of Returns to Statutory Body
- Review of Business Plan, Cash Flow and Financial Projection
- Internal Audit, Corporate Governance and Internal Control Review.
- Receivership and Liquidation
- Solvency Investigation To Assess Business Risks