Shariah Assurance & Auditing
Shariah Auditing is a process where a Shariah Auditor reviews, on periodic intervals, the structure and the implementation of a Shariah-compliant product to determine whether the recommendations of the Shariah Supervisory Board and the Fatwa have been followed. The Shariah auditing which can be either quarterly or biannually, based on the client’s preference.
- Shariah Auditing Procedures Manual for the purpose of supporting the internal Shariah monitoring.
- Period Shariah auditing and monitoring
- Performing external Shariah auditing and reporting to the management and the Shariah Supervisory Board.
- Advising on the Shariah-compliance risk identification, reputational risk and risk management
- Advising on Shariah corporate governance in order to enhance transparency and create value by assessing the Shariah risk management and enhancing internal control management functions
- Update and clarify in respect with the Islamic finance development in your preferred and/or selected countries or sectors and also in respect to any Shariah, legal and financial developments
- Shariah Co-ordination Services (between scholars and financial institutions)
- Islamic finance training (in cooperation with the Utrujj Foundation)